So I am off to Ottawa in the morning and trying to get a zillion things done before then. Which include:
- finish packing. This time, I’ll try to be ready the night before, especially since my publisher has me on a 4 am train. I understand this is the reason why the short-lived Biblioasis Travel Agency went out of business.
- go see Terry Griggs read at the London Central Library.
- find out if Amy Jones won the ReLit Award for her short story collection, What Boys Like. That award’s being presented tonight in Ottawa.
- figure out what I’m going to read tomorrow night in Ottawa. Yes, my book. But what part?
- mail some books to some people to whom I owe signed copies.